Uninhabited Island Camp
Enjoy dinner on the ocean with fish swimming around and the sunset slowly disappearing over the horizon. As night starts, stars begin full on the sky. With your lover, families or friends, write down wishes on a flying lantern and release it to watch it slowly disappear in the sky. Wake up in the morning and enjoy the sunrise and watch the seagulls fish.
- We provide hair dryers, towel, phone charger and a warm shower all powered by solar energy on the platform. (Eco friendly shampoo and body wash are also provided)
- Dinner, breakfast, water and drinks are provided.
- Restroom and bathroom facilities are available on the platform. There are lighting facilities additionally powered by the solar system as well.
- We provide at least 2 professional tour guides to accompany you to ensure your safety and guide you through the activities.
- Tour duration: 14:30 to 9:00 the next day.
- We provide basic camping equipment including tents, bedrolls, simple pillows and blanket.