Breathe in the Ocean
Have you ever dreamed of breathing underwater?
There is nothing greater than the feeling you get when you first breathe underwater!
Get closer to the colorful coral reef, fishes and other oceanic wildlife.
International Diving Gestures and Ear Equalization
Since we can not use the language to communicate underwater we will use gestures to communicate with each other. How well you know these gestures will determine you your ability to communicate effectively underwater. The instructors will demonstrate and explain the various gestures and their meaning to ensure your safety as you dive.
- Requirement: Age 12 or above, no critical illnesses.
- Critical illnesses include: heart disease, high blood pressure, sinusitis, asthma, epilepsy, pregnancy, or recent major surgery.
- This diving tour is designed for non-experienced guests or first-time divers. We suggest the guests with OW certificate and professional divers to join fun dive tour and not this diving tour.
- We prepare diving equipment for our guests. To streamline the required preparation, when making a reservation, please provide your height and weight.
- Swimming skills are not required for the tour.
- The service of taking a few photos underwater is included in the tour package.
- For safety reasons, every 1-2 guest will be taught by one of our professional diving instructors.
|Tour duration:||2-3 hours.|